The Lion King
2 days - Hotel & Ticket Package
Price from £129.95 per person*
Departures from 12th May 2017 to 13th Oct 2017
Single person supplement : £60.00 per person
Never mind theatre critics, this is what audiences said about The Lion King in 2016:
- From the first opening moment of this breathtaking production the one word I heard throughout the audience around me was WOW!!!! The lighting, the costumes, the inventiveness, the pure enjoyment we saw and felt together with the acrobatic surprises and humour makes this a show everyone should see. Buy your ticket and prepare yourself to see something you could not have imagined was possible. Fantastic.
- Unforgettable performance, production and talented artistes! A fantastic show from beginning to end for adults and children alike.
- Was quite hesitant when booked as to whether it would be value for money, BUT I would pay even more than we did to see it again! Was simply unforgettable and definitely worth seeing!
- Only one word to describe The Lion King is WOW. It will have you hooked from the first sound to the last. If you haven't seen it, then you are missing out on something extraordinary.
The smash–hit story of Simba the lion and his Serengeti journey from runaway to ruler of the plains has been a sell–out success ever since it opened on Broadway in 1997 and at London's Lyceum Theatre in 1999.
With music by Elton John and Tim Rice, a musical score by Hans Zimmer, arrangements by Lebo M and a plot loosely based on Hamlet, this multiple Tony and Olivier Award–winning show has become the top–selling title in box–office history, surpassing Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera.
Now you can see the show for yourself with this great value Omega weekend package, including Friday evening or Saturday matinee Stalls or Dress Circle ticket (face value £75) plus choice of 4 star central London hotel with English breakfast.
This tour is organised and operated by Omega Holidays plc ABTA V4782 ATOL 6081
- Overnight stay at a choice of 4 star central London hotels with full English breakfast
- Stalls or Dress Circle ticket (face value £75) to see The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre on either Friday evening or Saturday afternoon
- VAT at 20%
Book an extra night for just £79.95pp*.
* Based on two people sharing a room. A room for single person occupancy is offered, subject to availability, at a supplement of £60pp per night.
Friday Make your own way to London. You have a choice of central 4 star London hotels, all within easy reach by car or tube. Hotel check–ins are normally around 3 – 4pm but you may be able to go directly to your hotel and leave your luggage with reception. Alternatively, you may be able to use a Left Luggage facilities at a railway station. If you've booked to see the show this evening, head for the Lyceum Theatre (nearest tube Covent Garden) in good time for curtain–up at 7.30pm. Return to your hotel when you're ready for your overnight stay.
Saturday Start the day with a full English breakfast, then your time is your own to explore London. If you've opted for today's matinee performance, the show starts at 2.30pm. After the show you can return home at your leisure. Alternatively you can make a long weekend of it by booking an extra night with breakfast at your hotel for just £79.95pp*.
Here are some example hotels or similar ones that we use for this break, actual availability may change with the travel date you choose.
Some hotels have an additional supplement per person, as shown below. Supplements are stated for the break (not per night)
|This elegant and spacious 4 star Victorian London hotel is one of London's finest hotels and is located very near to Victoria railway station and also Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament. |
|One of London's most prestigious addresses, the Tower Guoman overlooks the Thames and is located next to two World Heritage Sites, Tower Bridge and The Tower of London. You can enjoy one of the finest outlooks in London with the majority of rooms offering breathtaking views over the River Thames, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, St Katharine's Dock and the City of London beyond.|
If you would like to join our mailing list then please enter your email address below.